For information about Wyncode’s upcoming courses and our transition with BrainStation, click here.
We are thrilled to announce that Wyncode is joining the BrainStation family!
BrainStation is a globally leading technology skills training company with campuses in New York, London, and Canada. They share our values and see the same potential in Miami and Miamians as we do. The fact they have chosen our city – and Wyncode – for their expansion is a huge endorsement of how far Miami has come. It now gives us, our team, students, and alumni the platform to be a part of something bigger, something global, something that is changing the face of education and technology in our city and across the country.
Going forward, BrainStation’s offerings will include:
- Award-winning bootcamps in Data Science, Digital Marketing, UX Design, and Web Development.
- Cutting-edge certificate courses in the most in-demand fields, including data analytics, machine learning, Python programming, cybersecurity, digital leadership and innovation, social media marketing, and more.
- An industry-leading hiring network, with over 3,000 hiring partners, including Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Square, Shopify, Paypal, Priceline, Asana, and Nike. Graduate resumes will be shared with these brands, as well as Wyncode’s established network in Miami.
- The BrainStation Career Accelerator Program, which provides ongoing career development and support, including resume writing, mock interviews, personal branding, and more.
- Guest lectures featuring leaders and executives from the most innovative companies.
- Exclusive access to monthly thought leadership panels with experts at leading brands across the world.
- Access to a global network and community. BrainStation has empowered more than 100,000 professionals through their bootcamps, courses, workshops, and events, in over 90 countries around the world.
Wyncode’s founders and leadership will remain in place and we will continue to work tirelessly to help Miamians of all backgrounds launch successful technology careers. We will continue to work in partnership with tech companies, both large and small, so they can thrive in Miami.
Looking back on the last seven years, starting with our founding at The LAB Miami and our launch announcement at a Refresh Miami meetup, we want to thank everyone who has supported Wyncode’s mission.
Since 2014, Wyncode has:
- Graduated nearly 1,000 web developers and UX/UI designers, who now work at amazing companies across the country.
- Maintained industry-leading placement rates and supported transparency in outcomes reporting for the benefit of learners and the educational industry.
- Been selected to Endeavor, a global community of entrepreneurs focused on economic and social impact in the regions in which they operate.
- Won numerous awards, including the Beacon Council’s Educator of the Year award, the South Florida Business Journal Startup of the Year award, and named to the Inc. 5000 list.
- Been named as a “best bootcamp” by Course Report, SwitchUp, and other publications.
- Supported efforts to increase diversity and representation in technology through strong partnerships with organizations like the Knight Foundation and Microsoft, among others.
We are proud of these accomplishments and have learned that to have an even bigger impact on the future of Miami, we can’t continue to go at it alone. While our name will change, the team, our campus, and everything you know and love about Wyncode will remain, only stronger than ever before, ready as Miami Tech continues rising to greater heights.
Jo & Juha