Adding A New Code School To Your LinkedIn Page
Written by Administrator on 22nd February 2016, 3:48 PM
Are you a code school graduate who wants to update your LinkedIn profile?
Here is how you add code school on LinkedIn:
1. Log in to your LinkedIn profile.
2. Move your cursor over the Profile tab at the top of the homepage and select Edit Profile.
3. Scroll down to the Education section of your profile and select Add education.
4. Begin typing Your School, and then select Your School from the list that appears.
– To be included in the alumni data on Your School’s page, Your School must be selected from the dropdown list.
5. Fill in the remaining fields, and then click Save.
6. You’re all done!
If you need more help with how to add code school on LinkedIn, visit the LinkedIn help center.